G&L Fallout Tribute - Pickup Covers

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey guys.

I just recently bought a G&L Fallout Tribute guitar, which is my first G&L guitar, and I absolutely love it. It looks, feels and sounds great.

I have the sonic blue guitar, and thought that it would good with chrome, or possibly white pickup covers. I know the guitar has an AP4285B P-90 neck pickup and an AW4470B bridge pickup.

Are there standard pickup cover sizes that should work for these pickups? Or is there somewhere I can find the dimensions of them and how they would relate to pickup covers for SD, Fender etc pickups?

I appreciate the help!

Re: G&L Fallout Tribute - Pickup Covers

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:54 am

nametag wrote:Hey guys.

I just recently bought a G&L Fallout Tribute guitar, which is my first G&L guitar, and I absolutely love it. It looks, feels and sounds great.

I have the sonic blue guitar, and thought that it would good with chrome, or possibly white pickup covers. I know the guitar has an AP4285B P-90 neck pickup and an AW4470B bridge pickup.

Are there standard pickup cover sizes that should work for these pickups? Or is there somewhere I can find the dimensions of them and how they would relate to pickup covers for SD, Fender etc pickups?

I appreciate the help!

I believe they are both use standard covers.

The G&L P-90 cover dimensions (O. D.) are:
1 3/8" (34.82 mm) X 3 23/64" (85.49 mm)

The G&L Alnico humbucker cover dimensions (O. D.) are:
1 1/2" (38.07 mm) X 2 47/64" (69.45 mm)

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Re: G&L Fallout Tribute - Pickup Covers

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 am

@Craig

Great information, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!