View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2008 ASAT Classic Neck Profile? 

Post 2008 ASAT Classic Neck Profile?
A guy in my church gave me an ASAT Classic. Its a 2008, and I have all th paper work, but I fell in love with the neck profile, and i am trying to figure out what it is. Anyone have a clue what the 2008 ASAT classics came with? Its nearly a baseball bat, and it has the binding on it, and it has a clear coat. Just looking for info. Thanks so much!

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Post Re: 2008 ASAT Classic Neck Profile?
you probably need to take the neck off and take a picture of the markings on it too show us .... it could have came with any neck available in 2008

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: 2008 ASAT Classic Neck Profile?
Cheecher04 wrote:
A guy in my church gave me an ASAT Classic. Its a 2008, and I have all th paper work, but I fell in love with the neck profile, and i am trying to figure out what it is. Anyone have a clue what the 2008 ASAT classics came with? Its nearly a baseball bat, and it has the binding on it, and it has a clear coat. Just looking for info. Thanks so much!

See this post in the G&L Knowledgebase: What are the USA neck size options, past and present?.

You should be able to identify which neck number is on you AC. Just measure the nut width and fretboard radius. No need to remove the neck.
BTW, the default neck for a 2008 ASAT Classic was the #2 neck. But all available neck options could have been ordered.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]