tribute strings

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:57 am

what are the brand of factory installed strings on the mahogany bodied stratish Tribute. I may set a personal record for the longest serving strings on a working guitar with the current set (original) Bought at Corner Music (Nashville) 4 years ago. No sag bag or snag and I am a moderately aggressive chick/pic and B-G finger style bender. By far my favourite geetar ( and yes I have tried every known brand on my Telles and such- just want the factory originals) Gracias.

Re: tribute strings

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:06 am

erikdjohnson wrote:what are the brand of factory installed strings on the mahogany bodied stratish Tribute. I may set a personal record for the longest serving strings on a working guitar with the current set (original) Bought at Corner Music (Nashville) 4 years ago. No sag bag or snag and I am a moderately aggressive chick/pic and B-G finger style bender. By far my favourite geetar ( and yes I have tried every known brand on my Telles and such- just want the factory originals) Gracias.

See: What gauge & brand of strings does G&L use on their guitars?

You might check with the dealer to find out whether or not they replaced the strings prior to the sale.

:ugeek: