No how to use manual

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 pm

I could only find a manual on the gallery that talked about setup and had all sorts of diagrams. I couldn't find any posts or manuals that described the controls on the my Legacy USA Deluxe. I found a post on the PTB system, so I think I know how that works vs. a strat. I also found an explanation/issue with my tremolo.

Just one lingering question about my push/pull pot for the humbucker. It sounds as if the humbucker is on when pushed in and split when pulled out. Can someone corroborate that?

Any other thoughts about operational differences between a Legacy Deluxe vs a regular strat would be appreciated.

Re: No how to use manual

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:30 pm

crazycm wrote:I could only find a manual on the gallery that talked about setup and had all sorts of diagrams. I couldn't find any posts or manuals that described the controls on the my Legacy USA Deluxe. I found a post on the PTB system, so I think I know how that works vs. a strat. I also found an explanation/issue with my tremolo.

Just one lingering question about my push/pull pot for the humbucker. It sounds as if the humbucker is on when pushed in and split when pulled out. Can someone corroborate that?

Any other thoughts about operational differences between a Legacy Deluxe vs a regular strat would be appreciated.

See the G&L Knowledgebase, G&L Tech Tips sub-forum. You should find this post: Current Factory setup for G&L guitars with vibrato bridges.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

For the volume and tone controls see: Can you explain the PTB circuit?.
You are correct about the push/pull tone switch, it is for coil splitting the bridge humbucker.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 am

Thx.