Correct whammy/trem arm for Rampage Kahler X-Trem?

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:15 pm

Hey All, first of all appreciate your time. I’m not sure what year the Rampage I just picked up is, but it was missing the trem arm. I’ve now ordered three different versions, none of which fit. Does anybody have an idea of what I should be looking for? This is literally my first locking nut bridge so… I’m a little lost.

Re: Correct whammy/trem arm for Rampage Kahler X-Trem?

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:30 am

jesseleiker wrote:Hey All, first of all appreciate your time. I’m not sure what year the Rampage I just picked up is, but it was missing the trem arm. I’ve now ordered three different versions, none of which fit. Does anybody have an idea of what I should be looking for? This is literally my first locking nut bridge so… I’m a little lost.

I suggest you contact Memo Romero (G&L Service Manager) and asked him to look up the S/N of your guitar to get the specs including completion date in the factory production logs. Ask him about the Kahler bridge and what model it is so that you can order the correct trem bar from Kahler. You can email him via repairs@bbesound.com.

Hope this helps.

Re: Correct whammy/trem arm for Rampage Kahler X-Trem?

Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 am

Thank you so much! That is going to get me even more info than I asked for. Ha ha. Appreciate you.!