For Sale: 1994 USA Legacy with Lollar pickups

Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:29 am

For sale is a 1994 Legacy in good condition. It has a 2009 Lollar Dirty Blonde set of pickups. It comes with original hard shell case, tremolo bar, and G&L Certificate of Authenticity.

I posted about this guitar when I originally purchased it

Condition notes:
    The guitar shows normal wear and tear for its age, including some fret wear.
    There is a mark on the back of the body that can be viewed in the photos.
    The pickups were installed in a way that doesn't work with the PTB system. If you have the know-how, re-wiring this should be fairly trivial.
    The middle latch on the case is broken.
    The neck/middle position on the 5-way selector is a little flaky. You have to push it a bit to the side for it to engage. It's probably an easy fix especially if you install a new selector, but I think you could probably just bend a pin the right way and it'd be right as rain.

Reason for selling: too many guitars and I have realized I'm more of a T-style guitar guy.

Full set of images here

Asking $750 + shipping within the USA.

Memo Romero of G&L responded to my inquiries about this guitar:
Thank you for playing G&L instruments, I can confirm the completion year of your Legacy is 1994. That is the only information I have on your Legacy. Having said that, if you could please provide a photo of your instrument I can give you a better idea what exactly you have. I look forward to your reply, all the best.

And then after I sent him some photos:
Sunburst finish, old school Legacy logo, original backplate and one ply pickguard. The body wood is maple, fretboard is rosewood over maple. That’s a great looking instrument, if you have any further questions email me back, all the best.
Last edited by Craig on Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Admin fixed link to full set of images