ASAT Classic Signature, maple body

Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:54 pm

For sale is my 1990 ASAT Classic Signature, with a rarer maple body. A guitar that sounds great and plays great. Rosewood fretboard, sunburst (1980–1991), original case. Condition is very good: fret wear is minimal, no chips in the paint, a few minor impressions, some typical scrapes on the headstock edge, no bad scratching/buckle rash on the back. Note: a few cracks in the nitro finish below the control plate and around the jack. This guitar came from Greg G.'s collection, and this is common to all the guitars I've bought that were his (and others of his that I've seen listed and haven't bought). (I speculate that temperature variations in the storage unit that he used caused nitro finish cracking. I haven't see this on other vintage G&Ls.)

You can find pictures of this guitar and info about its tonal variations at his website, ggjaguar.com. It's linked within the text of another guitar, the ASAT Classic Signature (1990).

I can email you higher resolution pictures of the rest of this guitar.

Asking $1075 plus $100 shipping. Sale to the lower 48 states only. If it doesn't sell here within 1 month, it will go up on Reverb for a higher price.