Pedals for sale! Lovepedal, Hermida, Tree of Life

Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:20 pm

With the new TopHat Marshall circuit and the Valvetech boost update, most of my dirt pedals will not be used. I am keeping some but will let these go:

Tree of Life Pedal Co Big Blue—-Colorsound Overdriver clone. Think early Aerosmith, TRex, 70s Jeff Beck. Does clean boost, OD, distortion and a gnarly nasty fuzz. Loves a Vox circuit and a Marshall type. I should prolly keep this one too. $75

Lovepedal Elephant Man boost. Same as Analogman’s Bad Bob. The Electra circuit. It LOVES coming after a TS type and results in the SRV lead tone with a Strat. $65 shipped. Plus the graphic is cool. You step on his junk to engage the pedal.

Lovepedal Super Sic Tone—- IC chip OD and & fuzz. Does Zep 1 and 2 incredibly well. Top position is a mild bender like fuzz ala Zep 1. Middle position is brighter and more like a treble booster. Think Zep 2. Bottom toggle position is a thick fuzz. $80shipped

Lovepedal Babyface Trem. Mini pedal which does 3 tremolos…bias-Trem, more throb, choppy opto. 3 usable Trem circuits. Like new. Soft switch. $105 shipped.

Lovepedal Blue Wave Trem- just a gorgeous tube bias type of trem with an added “bloom” control which is the key to making this pedal work with any setup. Bloom adds sag or brightness so you can dial in the tone to sit perfectly in the mix. I’m keeping this or Babyface. $115 shipped.

Lovepedal Reverb 65- collaborative effort between Lovepedal, Jack Deville of Mr Black pedals, and Alf Hermida. Sounds like a spring verb. Sounds just like the long spring in my Valvetech. $130 shipped. Minty. Does the trails thing.

Hermida Audio 4 knob Spring Reverb - good condition- some logo peeling on face. Sounds nearly as good as the 65. I’m keeping one of them. $110 shipped.

Hermida Audio EPH-3 tape delay- I like my Echophonic just a touch more. Hermida’s take on an Echoplex type tape delay. Simple, doesn’t oscillate but has THAT tone. The Easter Egg is that it does a very cool and usable chorus tone too. $105 shipped.