1993 US G&L ASAT Classic

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 am

Fullerton, CA, USA built G&L ASAT Classic in Leo's favorite finish, Candy Apple Red. Three bolt neck, maple board, nice weight and balance, plays and sounds great. There are bumps and dings and scratches through the finish here and there as you would expect from a 26 year old guitar that was PLAYED, but all the wear is honest. Frets have some wear as well, was going to have it worked on but it plays well as is, so I leave that up to the next owner. I completely disassembled and cleaned every part of this guitar, from the pole pieces to the pickguard screws. Checked that everything is original, and treated the pots and switch with contact cleaner to ensure smooth, quiet and reliable operation. Unlike today's G&L production, these were still largely hand made, and it shows. The neck is a medium chunky "C" profile, with jumbo frets (Dunlop 6100s I believe), and steel saddles Just set up with GHS 10s.
Includes new Levy's EM7S two-pocket gig bag.

Asking $850 or best offer. Shipping is a flat $35 anywhere in the CONUS. International buyers please contact me for shipping options.