FS 2013 Semi-hollow ASAT Tribute Bluesboy $399

Sun May 06, 2018 3:57 pm

For sale is my 2013 G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy (Tribute) in near-mint condition. There are no visible signs of wear. It has the following features:

Semi-hollow swamp ash body
G&L USA neck humbucker
G&L USA MFD ASAT bridge pickup
3-way switch
Clear Orange Finish
Hard rock maple neck
Maple fretboard - 9.5" radius
Satin finish on the neck
Gun oil tint on the neck

Note: this guitar has USA pickups. Newer Tribute models have pickups built in Indonesia to G&L specs.

I reversed the control plate to make volume and tone swells easier. This is a 5 minute task to reverse if that is your preference.

There are many demos of this guitar on YouTube for you to check out. This guitar has a very wide range of tones: you can play jazz with the neck pickup and the bridge pickup will give you 90+% of the "bite" of a Telecaster. With both pickups engaged, you can go from "Spoonful" tones to Vince Gill. It's that versatile!

The build quality on this guitar is right up there with an American-made Fender. I base this on direct experience.

Check out my competition on eBay and Reverb. They're almost all asking more and the new guitars don't have the USA-made pickups.

The guitar comes with a gig bag. Check my competition. Most of them don't include a gig bag, much less a hard-shell case. Gig bags cost $50+.

Paypal only.

Guitar will be shipped in the gig bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a guitar box. Shipping and materials are $50.