View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 For Sale: Recent G&L SC-2 Himalayan Blue w/case 

Post For Sale: Recent G&L SC-2 Himalayan Blue w/case
Very nice SC-2 here, recently picked it up in a trade with a forum member here but just didn't bond with it. Pickups are very snappy and chimey. Neck has the vintage tint, comfortable C #1 standard profile. Weighs just under 7lbs so very comfortable with the contoured body. In excellent condition with zero fret wear. Case does have some wear but functions just fine.

I'm new on this forum but I'm a longtime G&L fan. I have excellent feedback on Reverb (Robsongs) and GearPage (yoworob). Please ask any questions - I'm happy to send more pics if there's a particular angle you want to see. Asking $895 and I'll cover the shipping, insurance and paypal fees so you're protected. Direct message me here or email me at yoworob@gmail.com - Thanks for looking, Rob

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]