View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 3-Tone Sunburst Nitro 

Post G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 3-Tone Sunburst Nitro
$1199 shipped and paypal'ed.

Beautiful like-new G&L Bluesboy, with all nitrocellulose lacquer finish (see spec sheet below). These are high-end G&L guitars, with the 'modern classic' neck-- 1-11/16" at the nut with a 9.5" radius. I bought this one brand new from a dealer, and it is in like new condition. No nicks or scratches-- a small scuff or two (that you can only see in certain light), as nitro finishes are a bit more sensitive. Phenomenal resonance and tone. Bridge pickup growls and sparkles, middle is just heaven, and the Duncan Seth Lover humbucker is as good as it gets.

Guitar weighs about 7.5-7.75 pounds. Zero fret wear, everything works perfectly. Low action, saddle screws all recessed. This one has the magic. I am selling only to get a less expensive guitar so I can get a more expensive amp (you know how it goes...). Please ask any questions (feel free to text). Look up these guitars, as they are something special.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]