View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 For Sale - 1997 ASAT III in Mint Condition 

Post For Sale - 1997 ASAT III in Mint Condition
Hi all,

I am selling a couple of my guitars. The first is a mint condition ASAT III in Silver Metallic. It has the three G&L Magnetic Field Design Strat style single coil pickups that are very sought after. Not sure how many of these were made but I have heard quite a few G&L'ers Lament the fact that this combo in no longer available. Saddle Lock Bridge, Rosewood Fret Board. No Mods. This thing does not have a scratch or mark on it. It also has the "B" serial number neck plate that is an anomaly of unknown numbers but also a 'Rarity" of sorts.

Please see the pics and see what you think. For those not familiar with Silver Metallic, it can be difficult to photograph and is not as dark as what the pictures seem to show. It is a deep silver with small flake. It comes with the original case as shown and is sold as is so ask questions.

Selling for $1495.00

I prefer PayPal if possible and will only ship the the continental US for $80.00

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]