View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 For Trade: 2015 Bluesboy for S-500/Legacy 

Post For Trade: 2015 Bluesboy for S-500/Legacy
I picked up this Bluesboy (new) last November. Weighs 8 lbs 5.3 oz, and sustains like a Les Paul. Ash body/maple neck with rosewood board, and natural wood binding. This has a "Modern Classic" neck (1-11/16" nut/9.5" radius). Stock Seth Lover humbucker in the neck and G&L MFD ASAT bridge pickup. Includes deluxe G&L tolex case. It's an amazing guitar, but as in the past, I just can't bond with a T style guitar on a strap. As much as I like the simplicity, it just doesn't work for me - no matter how many times I try!

I'd like to stay in the G&L family, so I'm looking to trade for a recent/like new Legacy or S-500. I'd prefer a Modern Classic neck (1-11/16" nut/9.5" radius), DF trem, alder body, maple board, and HSS, but I don't want to limit myself to those specs. I'm more in the discovery stage right now, but I'll trade for the right guitar.

Spec sheet and pictures in bright light and dim light are below, and please let me know if there are any questions. I'm in SE Michigan and can drive up to several hours to make a trade.
Thanks -
Ches

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]