Because no videos of G & L G200 or other rarebird?

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 am

Hello Gentlemen!
Sorry if I'm wrong, but can not find any video or audio track of a G & L G-200.
Actually if you? It is shameful and very sad part of the people who own a guitar you do not make a video.
Looks like they did not care to share G & L rarebird. And just wait one day more so that they can be listed to sell or not to.
No what's so funny?
To have these instruments including:
Cavalier or G-200, to have them archived anything else?.
You really can not believe it!.
Only on you tube, there is one video of a Cavalier. and is not worthy to be said.

Perhaps the reason is that in most people who own a rarebird, are people of age and does not know how to make a video on you tube.
Anyway. Should have a relative or child to help them. It's easy.
Whatever it is incredible that the G & L rarebird have no videos on this forum.

I promise that if one day I, I have a G & L g-200'll do the FIRST video of this great instrument in honor of Leo Fender and George Fullerton.
In this great forum.

Hugs!

Re: Because no videos of G & L G200 or other rarebird?

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 am

Mama Sam wrote:I promise that if one day I, I have a G & L g-200'll do the FIRST video of this great instrument in honor of Leo Fender and George Fullerton.
In this great forum.

I've proved I know how to make videos and publish them on Youtube. Unfortunately I've got no G-200 or Cavalier so far. But if anybody would send me one, I will make videos with it, I promise too. :mrgreen:

For the meantime, here's a video, I made with a not so rare guitar, but there are not so many other videos done with an F-100E:

phpBB [video]

Re: Because no videos of G & L G200 or other rarebird?

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 am

Great we are 2 :D
If you saw just yesterday looking video on you tube.!
I congratulate you play very well! Beautiful guitar!
And if the truth is very unfair that the g-200 as it is so weighted by Greg G. and other knowledgeable people that say it sounds different and even better than an F-100.
Of the 66 instruments G-200 reported here, there is no video. Surprisingly, I did not get his head!

Tended to be at least 1 video of each rarebird.
We should do a query, who is willing or wants to make a video with your rarebird?
There are many people who have registered their rarebird here.
What are you waiting for?

:geek: