Broadcaster for great price on daBay

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:54 am

No association with the seller; otherwise I would have told him/her that the price was way too low. So here's your chance to own a piece of G&L history for a great price! S/N was not listed in Registry yet so I added the entry. Be forewarned that auction does not include a picture of the inspection tag.

- Jos

Re: Broadcaster for great price on daBay

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 pm

yowhatsshakin wrote:No association with the seller; otherwise I would have told him/her that the price was way too low. So here's your chance to own a piece of G&L history for a great price! S/N was not listed in Registry yet so I added the entry. Be forewarned that auction does not include a picture of the inspection tag.

- Jos

Yowsa YoWS !
If I had the funds avail. I'd take a gamble that it's legit, especially for one with a maple neck and board.
That's gotta be a snappy sounding BC. Thanks for the heads up, hope it finds a good home to a player that needs a break,
...or someone is gonna flip it and it wouldn't take that long.

Keep cool :) ,
Elwood

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm

all gone. hope someone here snagged it. jos, did you give in to the temptation? :)

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 pm

jonc wrote:all gone. hope someone here snagged it. jos, did you give in to the temptation? :)

No I didn't jon. Otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered to put it up on the board ;)

I got my ebony and maple board Broadcasters already and am more than content with it even for the prices I paid for that pair. I think somebody else should have a chance for a change too to experience these magnificent guitars. And yes, I realize that I could have made some good money on the thing by flipping it. But still ....

Hope it is somebody on this forum. Otherwise I guess it will show up again on daBay at a higher price or some store will advertise it.

- Jos