S300

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

My friend just purchased some guitars in his shop and as I do his repairs he called me down to look over the purchases and my eyes POPPED when I pulled an S300 out of a G&L box. I have never seen one in person and could not believe the condition. The guitar is near mint it still has the plastic on the pickguard. As he owns a guitar shop he will be selling this guitar at some point. I just got it to my shop and will be taking pics in the next couple of days. I just wanted to share this as never say never is sooooo true.

Re: S300

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

kev01 wrote:My friend just purchased some guitars in his shop and as I do his repairs he called me down to look over the purchases and my eyes POPPED when I pulled an S300 out of a G&L box. I have never seen one in person and could not believe the condition. The guitar is near mint it still has the plastic on the pickguard. As he owns a guitar shop he will be selling this guitar at some point. I just got it to my shop and will be taking pics in the next couple of days. I just wanted to share this as never say never is sooooo true.

Very cool indeed! :thumbup:

We have pictures of G009365 and G009391 in the G&L Prototypes Album of the Gallery. Less than ten were made and
Dale Hyatt believes that the number made was only four.

When you do get some photos of this one, please send me some high res pictures and I will add them to the Gallery.
Also, please add this and any other G&L instruments you and he have to our G&L Registry.

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Re: S300

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:53 pm

I will do that. I was just looking it over and I don't think it has ever been played. I wonder what the value would be ?