3 Bolt neck plate available?

Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:25 am

Hey everyone, I'm currently working on restoring an old '89 legacy and i have all the parts except the 3 bolt neck plate. Because these are no longer made today its pretty difficult to find one on ebay/ reverb. Does anyone have an extra/ know where i can find one. Thanks!

Re: 3 Bolt neck plate available?

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:21 pm

azm97 wrote:Hey everyone, I'm currently working on restoring an old '89 legacy and i have all the parts except the 3 bolt neck plate. Because these are no longer made today its pretty difficult to find one on ebay/ reverb. Does anyone have an extra/ know where i can find one. Thanks!

Longtime member on the G&LDP, Gabe Dellevigne (aka GPD), has a business called ESI. ESI specializes in the authentic reproduction of difficult or impossible to locate parts for G&L brand guitars and basses produced between the years of 1980 and 1991. While he does not yet have the part you are looking for,
it is listed in the products coming soon page. Here is the link to his site: ESI.

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:24 pm

There is a 3 bolt neck plate for #214 Commemorative for sale in the G&L buy-sell-trade group on Facebook. The seller had two black crinkle neck plates that sold and has the Commemorative #214 of 1000 neck plate left.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1621065514657180/?ref=share

FB link
Last edited by Craig on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: admin changed link to open in new tab using new BBCode nturl= b/c Facebook links will not open inline

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:39 pm

I have one. Have no idea what it's worth, though. Send me a PM.