G&l S-300 prototype

Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Does anybody have any interest in a G&L Prototype S-300 or any further information I could find on one? This particular guitar was bought at an employee auction and was found in Mr. Fenders office prior to the auction. Can send pics if requested the guitar is already on the registry.

Re: G&l S-300 prototype

Wed May 30, 2018 7:21 pm

SimpsonGuitar219 wrote:Does anybody have any interest in a G&L Prototype S-300 or any further information I could find on one? This particular guitar was bought at an employee auction and was found in Mr. Fenders office prior to the auction. Can send pics if requested the guitar is already on the registry.

We can discuss this guitar here but it looks like you are looking to sell it. We do not allow posting an Ad in any form in the G&LDP forums. We have a Marketplace forum for posting
Ads but before you post an Ad there you need to review the Marketplace Guidelines as there are some specific requirements which must be met BEFORE posting an Ad.

Now back to the discussion of this guitar: Please post photos of it as it does not exist without photo proof. ;)
You mention that it is already in the G&L Registry, so please update the registry entry to change the ownership to yourself.

See these past posts on the two S-300's which are registered: S-300 ????, S300 and S300 Pics.

And don't forget to make your next post an introduction post in the Introductions sub-forum. See:Welcome! Read This First.

Re: G&l S-300 prototype

Thu May 31, 2018 2:48 am

Hi,
I would be interested in knowing more about that guitar as I own a prototype that was also sold at that auction and found in Mr. Fender's lab.
Best of luck with getting through all the red tape....
Cheers,
KF