Neck specs on an 1989 ASAT lll

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Can you guys tell me the neck specs on my ASAT lll? I played a Legacy with a Modern classic 9.5 and it was pretty different. I liked it - I think I could learn to love it. Which current neck option is closet to the ASAT lll?

Re: Neck specs on an 1989 ASAT lll

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:55 pm

steveman wrote:Can you guys tell me the neck specs on my ASAT lll? I played a Legacy with a Modern classic 9.5 and it was pretty different. I liked it - I think I could learn to love it. Which current neck option is closet to the ASAT lll?

It is likely to be the #2 neck, see this post in our G&L Knowledgebase: What are the USA neck size options, past and present?

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Re: Neck specs on an 1989 ASAT lll

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Craig wrote:
steveman wrote:Can you guys tell me the neck specs on my ASAT lll? I played a Legacy with a Modern classic 9.5 and it was pretty different. I liked it - I think I could learn to love it. Which current neck option is closet to the ASAT lll?

It is likely to be the #2 neck, see this post in our G&L Knowledgebase: What are the USA neck size options, past and present?

Hope this helps.

The closest current neck option would be the Heritage ‘86 with a 7 1/2" radius option.