Leo's Test Guitar

Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Guys...

Anybody on the forum pick up this guitar ? One of Leo's test F-100's...

Missed it by "that" much!

Tom

Re: Leo's Test Guitar

Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:47 pm

FZTNT wrote:Hi Guys...

Anybody on the forum pick up this guitar ? One of Leo's test F-100's...

Missed it by "that" much!

Tom

Hmm, that look's like an S-500 not an F-100. Where did you see it and what proof is there to say that it was "Leo's Test Guitar"? :searching:

:ugeek:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:17 am

Sorry, My bad. It is an S-500.

It is off the site it was on and I assumed it had sold. It is for sale and I am not sure why it was taken down but I know the seller will see this post and make himself known if he wants to be, or put it back up publicly. It has a letter from Dale Hyatt giving it to Glen Yunker. It's in Paul Bechtold's book. I believe it to be absolutely legit and still might buy it myself. I am sure some of you guys know this guitar and know the seller, but whereas I was not asked specifically to keep it to myself, I will leave it up to him if he wants to be known.

It's a nice guitar no doubt. I already own one of Glens old guitars and it's in mint condition.

Tom

Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:12 pm

FZTNT wrote:Sorry, My bad. It is an S-500.

It is off the site it was on and I assumed it had sold. It is for sale and I am not sure why it was taken down but I know the seller will see this post and make himself known if he wants to be, or put it back up publicly. It has a letter from Dale Hyatt giving it to Glen Yunker. It's in Paul Bechtold's book. I believe it to be absolutely legit and still might buy it myself. I am sure some of you guys know this guitar and know the seller, but whereas I was not asked specifically to keep it to myself, I will leave it up to him if he wants to be known.

It's a nice guitar no doubt. I already own one of Glens old guitars and it's in mint condition.

Tom

I see that it is listed on Reverb but marked as "This listing has ended.". The photos are still viewable there. It is currently registered in our G&L Registry, too.

Yes, that would be a sweet edition to someone's collection.

Thanks for clarifying this thread.

:ugeek:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Here's a previous thread with a few pics.
Hope it finds another good home (or maybe a G&L museum somewhere in the good 'ol PNW ;) )