1989 asat signature

Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:27 pm

I have this guitar serial number 0026122 can not find any info on it I am the original owner any help greatly appreciated 3 bolt neck white pickups and white pick guard thanks chef

Re: 1989 asat signature

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:52 pm

chef bobo wrote:I have this guitar serial number 0026122 can not find any info on it I am the original owner any help greatly appreciated 3 bolt neck white pickups and white pick guard thanks chef

Take another look closely at the serial number on the powder coated neck plate. You might be able to see that the first 0 is really the letter 'G'.
They can be difficult to read. So, the serial number is likely G026122. See: Serial number significance.
Regarding our G&L Registry, it is member populated and not an official G&L Registry. I checked serial number "G026122" and it has not been added yet, so, please add it to the Registry.
And, we have a saying here: "It does not exist without a photo", so please post a photo or two of your guitar. To post photos, see Tutorial: Posting photos.

Since this is your first post, please post about yourself and how you discovered G&L instruments and also our website in the Introductions sub-forum.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Re: 1989 asat signature

Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Craig wrote:
chef bobo wrote:I have this guitar serial number 0026122 can not find any info on it I am the original owner any help greatly appreciated 3 bolt neck white pickups and white pick guard thanks chef

Take another look closely at the serial number on the powder coated neck plate. You might be able to see that the first 0 is really the letter 'G'.
They can be difficult to read. So, the serial number is likely G026122. See: Serial number significance.
Regarding our G&L Registry, it is member populated and not an official G&L Registry. I checked serial number "G026122" and it has not been added yet, so, please add it to the Registry.
And, we have a saying here: "It does not exist without a photo", so please post a photo or two of your guitar. To post photos, see Tutorial: Posting photos.

Since this is your first post, please post about yourself and how you discovered G&L instruments and also our website in the Introductions sub-forum.

Hope this helps.

We would like to help you, but you do need to post photos and confirm the actual serial number. :searching: