Re: Roy Clarke on an ASAT kicking butt!

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Tim,

You are on a roll with these superb clips.

Roy is rockin that ASAT! :banana:

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:48 pm

I dig Glen's Ovation Preacher too!

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:08 pm

willross wrote:I dig Glen's Ovation Preacher too!

+1 You don't see those much.

Thanks for the vid Tim! Some remarkable guitar players. If you want evidence for that statement, find yourself the vid where Roy plays Malaguena in an "Odd Couple" show and the vid where Glen "plays one" in his rendition of "Gentle On My Mind" with lots of other guitar slingers (including Roy) looking at it in awe.

- Jos

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:10 pm

Wow!! That was phenomenal... <---- hangs head in shame ( I had heard the song before, but never heard of that guy "Roy Clark") That was positively a clinic on how is should be done!! :happy0065:

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:33 am

yowhatsshakin wrote:
willross wrote:I dig Glen's Ovation Preacher too!

+1 You don't see those much.

Thanks for the vid Tim! Some remarkable guitar players. If you want evidence for that statement, find yourself the vid where Roy plays Malaguena in an "Odd Couple" show and the vid where Glen "plays one" in his rendition of "Gentle On My Mind" with lots of other guitar slingers (including Roy) looking at it in awe.

- Jos

Not a Preacher; they were a double-cut design. Glenn had a bunch of custom Ovations; that one was the single-cut Viper body with the Preacher 12-string neck and Preacher Deluxe electronics.