Wow, unusual ASAT

Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 am

http://bit.ly/1qaO7V6

Re: Wow, unusual ASAT

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 am

there has been two of those bad boyz in the Market place within the last month .... this one on ebay is in the Market place right now and it's a beauty , wish I had the coin cause it would be mine :(

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:28 am

I need to remember that "I haven't weighed it, but the weight is perfect" line next time I'm trying to move 10+ pounds of Leo-era maple out the door... :lol:

Ken

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Yes that line describing the weight sounds attractive and may be safe enough to fly without concern for misrepresentation if the guitar actually weighs a ton.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 pm

I'd still take it if it weighed 11 lbs :wave:

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:53 am

Only 5 known? There are more than that.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Thanks for the tips. You're absolutely right, that 'perfect weight' statement is a bit ridiculous. Our digital scale broke at work, so I was waiting to weigh. It weighs in at 8 lbs 2 oz. I've updated the eBay listing.

Greg, you mentioned there are more than 5. I guess if it was a custom order, we'll never know the exact numbers? Or will the log books tell us that? I just say that because it's stated in the Gallery on gBL and also 2 of the other owners of these S-S-H's stated the same thing when they saw my original ad. I'd love to learn more about the actual rarity of this guitar.