Who did it?

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 am

Anyone here snag that Nighthawk that was at Guitar Center Edina MN for less than $700?!? :o

Re: Who did it?

Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Somebody has been singing the praises of his new Nighthawk for the past week or so, but I didn't hear where he found it. I was wondering how long that one was going to stay on GC's site.

I think I paid GC $599 or $650 for mine Christmas before last. There was another one in the same range last year. That seems to be what they're going for...

Ken

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Got my Nighthawk from Greg Gagliano through the Marketplace a couple of weeks ago. Funny. So you don;t see a Nighthaw for practically forever, and then there are 2 on the market within a month!

- Jos

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 pm

My buddy has a Nighthawk nailed to his wall that he will not sell to me. He just knows I want it. This has gone on for years.

Zippy

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:34 am

I'm pretty upset at myself for passing that one up. I talked to the associate the day it went up, but sat on it for a day. It could've been mine. The real awesome deal with that one was that is was a really low serial (8000) and it was one of the rare factory special orders without a pickguard! Super cool score for some lucky guy.