G&L Asat Classic US neck change

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi guys,

it's been a long time since I have been in this forum.

Well, I post today to know if I could change my neck, if I send my current one to the factory.
The reason is I don't like the feel of it, the flat radius (12"), the big jumbo frets, and the big chunky back.

It actually took me YEARS (yeah I know) to realise that I prefer more curved fretboard and smaller frets (my Squier jazzmaster neck feels shamefully quite perfect :oops: ).

Otherwise I'll sell the guitar...

Thanks,
Jean

Re: G&L Asat Classic US neck change

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

djyne wrote:Hi guys,

it's been a long time since I have been in this forum.

Well, I post today to know if I could change my neck, if I send my current one to the factory.
The reason is I don't like the feel of it, the flat radius (12"), the big jumbo frets, and the big chunky back.

It actually took me YEARS (yeah I know) to realise that I prefer more curved fretboard and smaller frets (my Squier jazzmaster neck feels shamefully quite perfect :oops: ).

Otherwise I'll sell the guitar...

Thanks,
Jean

It might be possible, contact Chris Robosan, Customer Service: see G&L's Support page for contact information.
Another option would be to post a Want Ad for an AC neck swap in our Marketplace.

Let us know if you are able to get a new neck from G&L.

:ugeek:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 am

I am going to PM you, we might be able to help each other out.

Well I was going to PM you but can't figure out how. Not the right place to post here, but get in touch with me and maybe we can work something out our neck issues.

SamIV

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 am

Just emailed you ;)

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 am

and email send to chris robosan :)

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 am

thanks craig anyway 8)

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

SamIV wrote:
Well I was going to PM you but can't figure out how.
SamIV

Sam, the PM link is under each post ( between the 'profile' and 'email' links) , it is tiny and hard to find.

elwood