GF models

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:29 am

I have the George Fullerton signature model built in '95. It has the Swamp Ash body in sunburst finish. Someone asked me what model this is and I realized I don't know; is this a Legacy or a 500? Anybody know?

Re: GF models

Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:34 am

gsieverding wrote:I have the George Fullerton signature model built in '95. It has the Swamp Ash body in sunburst finish. Someone asked me what model this is and I realized I don't know; is this a Legacy or a 500? Anybody know?

Here's some links on the George Fullerton Signature Model (in production from 1995 - 2007):

2005 G&L website George Fullerton Signature Model specifications page.

Greg Gagliano's G&L website pages on the George Fullerton Signature: George Fullerton Signature (1995) and George Fullerton Signature (1996).

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:46 am

gsieverding wrote:I don't know; is this a Legacy or a 500?

I would say, it compares to a Legacy, if not to say it is one. ;)

An S-500 is nowadays pretty the same as a Legacy, except for the MFD pickups and that little extra switch for combining neck and bridge pickup.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:20 am

Miles Smiles wrote:
gsieverding wrote:I don't know; is this a Legacy or a 500?

I would say, it compares to a Legacy, if not to say it is one. ;)

An S-500 is nowadays pretty the same as a Legacy, except for the MFD pickups and that little extra switch for combining neck and bridge pickup.

The big difference between the George Fullerton Signature model and a Legacy is the Tone control. The Legacy (and S-500) have the PTB system
whereas the Fullerton has the traditional tone control.

:ugeek: