Carved tops?

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 am

Does the ASAT Deluxe from the US come with a carved top? Is it available as an option? I know in the past only the Tributes offered this. Has this changed?

Thanks,

Charley

Re: Carved tops?

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:55 am

charleyrich wrote:Does the ASAT Deluxe from the US come with a carved top? Is it available as an option? I know in the past only the Tributes offered this. Has this changed?

Thanks,

Charley

Nope, not yet.

:ugeek:

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 am

Craig wrote:
charleyrich wrote:Does the ASAT Deluxe from the US come with a carved top? Is it available as an option? I know in the past only the Tributes offered this. Has this changed?

Thanks,

Charley

Nope, not yet.

Too bad. I am hunting for an ASAT Deluxe carved top, semi-hollow, with ebony fingerboard (US) - but I guess it doesn't exist...yet?

--Charley

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm

charleyrich wrote:
Craig wrote:

Thanks,

Charley

Nope, not yet.

Too bad. I am hunting for an ASAT Deluxe carved top, semi-hollow, with ebony fingerboard (US) - but I guess it doesn't exist...yet?

--Charley

I recently checked with Dave McLaren regarding Carved Tops for US models. He said they are still on the radar but no definite date yet.

So stay tuned and as soon as I hear more I will post a followup.