G&L legacy deluxe?

Thu May 23, 2013 6:17 am

Hi everyone!
Does anybody can help me to define the year of my G&L Legacy Deluxe. I've tried to find it in the registry and on the google search, but haven't found anything.

It has an alder body with a maple top. The SN is CLF39186.

Photo:

P.S. Sorry for my Enlgish.

Re: G&L legacy deluxe?

Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 am

whydrae wrote:Hi everyone!
Does anybody can help me to define the year of my G&L Legacy Deluxe. I've tried to find it in the registry and on the google search, but haven't found anything.

Photo:

See How do I determine an instrument's age? and Serial number significance.

Production of the Legacy Deluxe started in 2001 and is still in production. [reference: Production List of G&L Instruments (USA)]

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Thu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Craig wrote:
whydrae wrote:Hi everyone!

Photo:

See How do I determine an instrument's age? and Serial number significance.

Production of the Legacy Deluxe started in 2001 and is still in production. [reference: Production List of G&L Instruments (USA)]

Hope this helps.

:ugeek:

Thanks a lot! I suppose, it was made from 2001 to 2011. I can't find any photo of the G&L legacy like mine one. Could they be rare? :?

Fri May 24, 2013 12:07 am

no. g&l's are made to order, so particular combination of options may be hard to find. just depends on what the person who placed the order wanted. but it is still just a legacy deluxe. take the neck off, you'll know when it was made

Fri May 24, 2013 12:12 am

louis cyfer wrote:no. g&l's are made to order, so particular combination of options may be hard to find. just depends on what the person who placed the order wanted. but it is still just a legacy deluxe. take the neck off, you'll know when it was made

Thanks, buddy!