Is there any way to find out....

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Just wondering if there is any way to find out how many ASAT Classic S's have gone out in Spanish Copper???
Looked in the registry, but couldn't even find one....

I have one on it's way to me, so I guess when it gets here there will be one in the registry.... :)

Re: Is there any way to find out....

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 pm

wrigman wrote:Just wondering if there is any way to find out how many ASAT Classic S's have gone out in Spanish Copper???
Looked in the registry, but couldn't even find one....

I have one on it's way to me, so I guess when it gets here there will be one in the registry.... :)

You must have searched on the ASAT Classic S Special Build model name instead of the current production
ASAT Classic 'S' (standard model) name. There are currently two registered with Spanish Copper Metallic finish.
AFAIK Spanish Copper Metallic finish was not used on any of the Special Build models built during the 2004-2007 production life.

G&L does not release production numbers on any of their standard production models.

Also note that our G&L Registry is not an official G&L product registration data base. The registry entries are supplied by the GbL membership.

:ugeek:

Re: Is there any way to find out....

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks Craig. You are right, I didn't search the regular production Classic S's. I have a few guitars registered here, so I knew that members put them up. Just didn't see any up here, so I thought I'd ask. You never know, it might be rare for one to go out the door that color.... :confused0007: