View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Are there any "off menu" G&L options? 
Site Admin

Post Are there any "off menu" G&L options?
Yes, there are and we will compile the known off menu (U.S. Dealer Price Lists) options here.
I will edit this post as more items become known or move to the current Price Lists.
If you know of an "off-menu" option which is not listed here, let me know about it and I will add it.

Please note that specifications are subject to change, so check with your G&L dealer/distributor to confirm that any "off menu" options
you might want to order are still available. Should you find that any of these options are no longer available, please let me know.

With the addition of the new G&L Custom Shop (February 2018), there is a new category of G&L Dealers: G&L Custom Shop Dealers,
who handle ordering of Custom Shop orders. For the current Custom Shop Specifications and Options, See: Current G&L Specifications and Options.
You must go through one of the G&L Custom Shop Dealers, listed on the new G&L Custom Shop website at https://glguitars.com/customshop/.
If you have any "off menu" options you are interested in, work with one of those dealers, as they work with the sales department who determines what CS orders will be accepted.

I recently learned from G&L's Steve Araujo that:
Quote:
Basically Option Order is the Wild West when it comes to customizing. A dealer can always request something that is “off menu.”

New U.S. Dealer Price List - February 1, 2017 added-see note about Invader models

Expander switch option for Legacy models.

"no inlay, just side dots" off-menu option.
Examples of "No face dots on fingerboard" option. Now a standard option.

Location and type of expander and coil splitter switches.

L-2000, L-2500 or ASAT Bass can be ordered with "K" wiring. Now a standard option.

Legacy Semi-Hollow version for other Legacy models. Note: the Legacy Semi-Hollow model was discontinued in January 2017.

Choice of Top Hat pickup switch tip (standard) or Barrel tip for ASAT models.

Choice of output jack types for ASAT models.

:ugeek:

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Last edited by Craig on Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:35 pm, edited 19 times in total.

11/12/2021: Added note from Steve Araujo about Option Ordering.

Last bumped by Craig on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]