Custom order wait time

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 am

I ordered a custom blues boy on October 10th through Yesterdays Music in High Point NC and was hoping it would be here by Christmas. I was told and read several places that the average wait time was 10 weeks.
It is still not here and the wait is killing me, but with luck it will hopefully be here sometime in January. But that's ok take your time G&L and make it right :D I guess I should have ordered it by September 10th for a Christmas delivery. I will register it and post some pics when the new addition finally arrives.

Re: Custom order wait time

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 am

jabber64 wrote:I ordered a custom blues boy on October 10th through Yesterdays Music in High Point NC and was hoping it would be here by Christmas. I was told and read several places that the average wait time was 10 weeks.
It is still not here and the wait is killing me, but with luck it will hopefully be here sometime in January. But that's ok take your time G&L and make it right :D I guess I should have ordered it by September 10th for a Christmas delivery. I will register it and post some pics when the new addition finally arrives.

You might check with the G&L dealer and ask them for an update on the ETA.
BTW, the factory was closed from December 23rd thru January 2nd, so they should be back
full swing and perhaps just finishing your Bluesboy. ;)

"The waiting is the hardest part ...".

:ugeek: