Jerry Cantrell Rampage/ Kahler

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Jerry Cantrell Rampage (import) I absolutley love the axe..the problem is the Kahler..I know this topic has been beat to death and I have read all the threads I can find on proper setup ..soldering strings/cam tension/sleaves on ball ends of strings/ ect. and this thing is still not stable...I currently have locked(per factory setscrew) I am not new to guitar setup and have always had Floyds,Lo-Pro edge ect. but this thing has me stumped. Thanks for your time............peace

Re: Jerry Cantrell Rampage/ Kahler

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:40 pm

flyinbryan63 wrote:Hi everyone, I just purchased a Jerry Cantrell Rampage (import) I absolutley love the axe..the problem is the Kahler..I know this topic has been beat to death and I have read all the threads I can find on proper setup ..soldering strings/cam tension/sleaves on ball ends of strings/ ect. and this thing is still not stable...I currently have locked(per factory setscrew) I am not new to guitar setup and have always had Floyds,Lo-Pro edge ect. but this thing has me stumped. Thanks for your time............peace

Hmm, I don't recall this topic being beat to death. :?
If you bought it new from a G&L dealer, take it back to them and show them the issue you are having. It should be covered under warranty and
they will help you get it resolved.

Hope this helps.

Re: Jerry Cantrell Rampage/ Kahler

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

Craig, I was just going by all the post on (Google) (Kahler Tuning Problems) I think what I need to do is find someone that knows Kahlers....thanks again