Finding a price.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello!

I browsed around the forum quite a bit but didn`t see any threads about this so here goes: I have an ASAT Deluxe Semi-hollow which has been registered here at least 2 previous owners ago and it`s a bit uncommon, it has some special features and the guy who registered it on this site said that it was the showcase guitar at NAMM 1999. Sadly, I´m going to have to sell it for various reasons and I`m trying to find a reliable place where I could find out the original listing price for this guitar.(when the first owner of the instrument bought it)

Should I e-mail someone at the company? Or maybe you guys have some knowledge about these things? :)

Cheers,
Jaan

Re: Finding a price.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 pm

beckisagod wrote:Hello!

I browsed around the forum quite a bit but didn`t see any threads about this so here goes: I have an ASAT Deluxe Semi-hollow which has been registered here at least 2 previous owners ago and it`s a bit uncommon, it has some special features and the guy who registered it on this site said that it was the showcase guitar at NAMM 1999. Sadly, I´m going to have to sell it for various reasons and I`m trying to find a reliable place where I could find out the original listing price for this guitar.(when the first owner of the instrument bought it)

Should I e-mail someone at the company? Or maybe you guys have some knowledge about these things? :)

Cheers,
Jaan

Hi Jaan,

G&L/BBE Sound Inc has a policy that does not allow us to discuss new G&L instrument prices on the G&L Forum.
So, that is why you won't find any new instrument pricing discussed here.
See READ ME FIRST: guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines.

I just posted this in the Public Service Announcements sub-forum. That might be a good starting point.
You could also try one of the long time G&L dealers, such as Buffalo Brothers (Tim Page is a member here
and can help you with pricing).

Once you figure out a price you want to sell it at, please do post a For Sale Ad in our Marketplace. And please
note that we do not allow Ads posted directly on the Forum.

Hope this helps.