View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 1981 F-100 mini toggles 

Post 1981 F-100 mini toggles
Just got one of these for my wife, awesome guitar. She wants to know what the mini toggles do. Can anybody tell me or direct me to a site?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 1981 F-100 mini toggles
bigsamdog wrote:
Just got one of these for my wife, awesome guitar. She wants to know what the mini toggles do. Can anybody tell me or direct me to a site?

See Album: F-100 and F-100E Instructions in the Gallery.

Hope this helps.

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 am
Profile WWW

The second page is exactly the one I needed. Thanks a bunch.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 am

I have a g&l f100,and the selector switch quit working,contacted g&l twice about it,left message on phone with no response,I also have a sabre,and two more g&l,s,you would think they would respond to messages left,but no,they do not!Anyway,does any one know where I can get correct replacement pickup selector switch,there is no numbers on it,and I have looked the internet everywhere trying to find one,it is my favorite of all my g&L's,including my family reserve,F100 bets them all,mine is passive one,being g&l will not respond when you call and leave message I am hoping the forum can help.I will not be buying anymore g&L's,because they just sell them,but do not respond to phone calls,and that is not being consumer friendly,and I do not deal with companies that,"DO NOT RESPOND"to their customers!Thanks forum.

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:36 am
Site Admin

rogforge wrote:
I have a g&l f100,and the selector switch quit working,contacted g&l twice about it,left message on phone with no response,I also have a sabre,and two more g&l,s,you would think they would respond to messages left,but no,they do not!Anyway,does any one know where I can get correct replacement pickup selector switch,there is no numbers on it,and I have looked the internet everywhere trying to find one,it is my favorite of all my g&L's,including my family reserve,F100 bets them all,mine is passive one,being g&l will not respond when you call and leave message I am hoping the forum can help.I will not be buying anymore g&L's,because they just sell them,but do not respond to phone calls,and that is not being consumer friendly,and I do not deal with companies that,"DO NOT RESPOND"to their customers!Thanks forum.

It really depends upon what contact number/email address you are using and contact them during business days [M-F]. For Technical Support and replacement parts, see this page on the main G&L website (under Support):
REPAIRS / TECH SUPPORT.

Hope this helps.

Current G&L Specifications and Options

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:52 am
Profile WWW

Done did all of that,called them twice during business hours,no one answers phone,just leave a message,been to their parts site first thing I did!Got a perfectly good g&l f100,but just works with middle pickup selector,took it to my tech,he said switch was bad and he could not locate one either.Looked at it again,and it has what looks to be airplane on it,so I looked for airplane switches,no luck.I am missing my main axe functioning correctly.

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:25 pm

rogforge wrote:
Done did all of that,called them twice during business hours,no one answers phone,just leave a message,been to their parts site first thing I did!Got a perfectly good g&l f100,but just works with middle pickup selector,took it to my tech,he said switch was bad and he could not locate one either.Looked at it again,and it has what looks to be airplane on it,so I looked for airplane switches,no luck.I am missing my main axe functioning correctly.

I have contacted their repairs department at least a dozen times, and always had a reply within 24 hours. Memo is known for being very helpful and responsive. Try sending an email to the address listed on page that Craig directed you to.
David

Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:42 pm

Well David I emailed them ,it was Friday after hours on west coast,Monday is holiday,so maybe Tuesday,I might here from Memo.Thanks.

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]