Anxiously waiting for my guitar?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 am

Hi Guys!!

I ordered a Left Handed Legacy through a dealer on march 21st 2011. Can anyone tell me when should i expect to receive it??
I asked the dealer if he had an update on the progress or something, his answer was "we can only wait till we get it". Is there a way to find out through gnl or someone?????

Re: Anxiously waiting for my guitar?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 am

According to Buffalo Bros website it typically takes 18-24 weeks for an order to be built.
I got confirmation of my order on May 16 and got an estimated delivery of mid July. The dealer I ordered through told me the quickest turn around he has ever had was 4 weeks.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:27 pm

what should i expect to come with my guitar? the case, plek specs. ,certificate of authenticity, allen key or tool ?

am i missing something? or am i wrong??

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 pm

soulstealer wrote:what should i expect to come with my guitar? the case, plek specs. ,certificate of authenticity, allen key or tool ?

am i missing something? or am i wrong??

It should come with a G&L Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Case w/Fitted Interior with keys, Certificate of Authenticity, Serial number plate (attached to back of headstock) and Custom Build Specification sheet, set of Allen wrenches, and Tremolo bar (unless it has a Saddle-Lock bridge).

Hope this helps.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm

ty very much guys, really appreciated!!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 am

12 weeks is typical .

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm

My dealer told me that along with the confirmation of my order from G&L, they gave him an estimated arrival date that was approximately 8 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in approximately 6 weeks. Maybe I was lucky. Your order is coming close now to the 4 month mark. I would think it should be ready soon.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm

I ordered mine right before Thanksgiving and got it early Feb...about 10 weeks I guess. At one point I checked with my dealer and he contacted the G&L rep who contacted the factory and got a status update...can't remember what it was...maybe they were getting ready to ship it?? Anyway, if I were you, I'd contact my dealer and see if they can't get you a status update...certainly doesn't hurt to ask.