G&L Legacy 30 year anniversary

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 am

i just ordered 30 year anniversary legacy. is this a limited run. if so how many will G&L run. i love the G&L Brand i have a 2003 L2000 trans red it is a beautifully made instrument. Sounds and plays great. i am patiently waiting
my newly built 6 string. it should be along in about 5-7 weeks.

Re: G&L Legacy 30 year anniversary

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 am

roadrunner wrote:i just ordered 30 year anniversary legacy. is this a limited run. if so how many will G&L run. i love the G&L Brand i have a 2003 L2000 trans red it is a beautifully made instrument. Sounds and plays great. i am patiently waiting
my newly built 6 string. it should be along in about 5-7 weeks.

Yes it was a limited run but not by production number but by a specific date dealers had to submit their orders. The date dealers
had to get the orders in was by December 31, 2010, but they did extend it one more month. Steve Grom (Director of Manufacturing)
has promised to send me the run numbers when they are done with production. I will post them in the Knowledgebase:
Production List of G&L Instruments (USA) when I get them.

Hope this helps.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am

thanks, were very helpful. RR

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 am

hi craig few months back you mentioned you may hear the planned run on the 30 yr anniversary legacy. i received mine 1 month ago. LOVE it the quality the sound the whole package. A true leo design. did you ever get the run numbers.
road runner

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am

I still have Legacy 30th anniversary on order, so I guess they extended the ordering period ;)