Neck profile for my '99 ASAT Deluxe

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

An interested buyer wants to know the neck profile of my Deluxe. What would the most common or likely profile be? I know the width at nut is 1 5/8" Radius seems flatter than a vintage (7.25") Always thought 9.5 or 12. Looks like there was not a 9.5 option. I'm guessing #1-classic C or 1A Slim C or 1b Heritage. It does have jumbo or at least med. jumbo frets. I really don't want to pull the neck and check the heal for id. Thanks for any help.

mark

Re: Neck profile for my '99 ASAT Deluxe

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Thanks Tim

Re: Neck profile for my '99 ASAT Deluxe

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

booman wrote:An interested buyer wants to know the neck profile of my Deluxe. What would the most common or likely profile be? I know the width at nut is 1 5/8" Radius seems flatter than a vintage (7.25") Always thought 9.5 or 12. Looks like there was not a 9.5 option. I'm guessing #1-classic C or 1A Slim C or 1b Heritage. It does have jumbo or at least med. jumbo frets. I really don't want to pull the neck and check the heal for id. Thanks for any help.

mark

If you have a radius gauge and set of calipers, you should be able to measure the neck and
then use the guitar neck option chart in theG&L Guitar Option page to determine which neck option is closest to your neck.

Hope this helps.