Explain the Push/Pull on the ASAT Classic S to me please.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

I feel real stupid asking this question but, the only dumb question is the one never asked. Right?

I understand the 5 way switch just fine . 1 being closest to the volume knob.
1 Bridge
2. Bridge/Middle
3. Middle
4. Middle/Neck
5. Neck

Now when I pull the volume knob what combinations do I get? I get the tones I like and I'm looking for, I'd just that I'd like to know what they are. Feel free to laugh at me for asking this question. :sign0002:

Re: Explain the Push/Pull on the ASAT Classic S to me please.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 pm

rockworthy wrote:I feel real stupid asking this question but, the only dumb question is the one never asked. Right?

1 Bridge
2. Bridge/Middle
3. Middle
4. Middle/Neck
5. Neck

Now when I pull the volume knob what combinations do I get? I get the tones I like and I'm looking for, I'd just that I'd like to know what they are. Feel free to laugh at me for asking this question. :sign0002:

It's called the Expander switch and you will find the details in the What is the expander switch used on many of the models? post in the Knowledgebase forum's General G&L Questions sub-forum.

Hope this helps.

Re: Explain the Push/Pull on the ASAT Classic S to me please.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Craig wrote:
rockworthy wrote:I feel real stupid asking this question but, the only dumb question is the one never asked. Right?

1 Bridge
2. Bridge/Middle
3. Middle
4. Middle/Neck
5. Neck

It's called the Expander switch and you will find the details in the What is the expander switch used on many of the models? post in the Knowledgebase forum's General G&L Questions sub-forum.

Hope this helps.

Thanks allot. I searched and searched and couldn't find anything. This was what I was looking for.