Is it possible to get hold of Cust Serv @ G&L ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am

Hi from the UK,
Proud owner of a couple of G&L basses and I would like to purchase some G&L t shirts and stickers if they produce any.
So not the biggest problem in the world, but would like to do it.
As stated on the G&L site, it says contact the local National Distributor in your country. Tried that, they cannot help and suggest I deal with G&L direct.
OK, so I go online to G&L store, register and pick a T shirt for $20. Comes to the check out and it will only quote UPS worlwide postal rate of $70 to send a $20 t to the UK. !!!! I don't think so ! Wanted to contact them to see if they could send by cheaper USPS, but it seems that G&L have too many Emails and don't really have a customer Service dept.( or don't believe in cust service ??)
Instead, they refer everything to this forum.
If anyone knows how I can contact them via e-mail, I would be grateful.

Many Thanks and Rock on,
Bestsaxon.

Re: Is it possible to get hold of Cust Serv @ G&L ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Bestsaxon wrote:Hi from the UK,
Proud owner of a couple of G&L basses and I would like to purchase some G&L t shirts and stickers if they produce any.
So not the biggest problem in the world, but would like to do it.
As stated on the G&L site, it says contact the local National Distributor in your country. Tried that, they cannot help and suggest I deal with G&L direct.
OK, so I go online to G&L store, register and pick a T shirt for $20. Comes to the check out and it will only quote UPS worlwide postal rate of $70 to send a $20 t to the UK. !!!! I don't think so ! Wanted to contact them to see if they could send by cheaper USPS, but it seems that G&L have too many Emails and don't really have a customer Service dept.( or don't believe in cust service ??)
Instead, they refer everything to this forum.
If anyone knows how I can contact them via e-mail, I would be grateful.

Many Thanks and Rock on,
Bestsaxon.

Hi,

I also received your email and tried to reply to you at that email address but my email reply was refused. :cry:
I have sent email to G&L about this and will PM you when I get their response.

Hope this helps.

Stay tuned.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am

Craig wrote:Hi,

I also received your email and tried to reply to you at that email address but my email reply was refused. :cry:
I have sent email to G&L about this and will PM you when I get their response.

Hope this helps.

Stay tuned.

Craig, could you please CC me in on this? If this user is Neepheid over at BassesByLeo, he's been waiting (as have I) for an answer. I'd sent an email to Darth about this on the 13th.

Ken...

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Ken Baker wrote:
Craig, could you please CC me in on this? If this user is Neepheid over at BassesByLeo, he's been waiting (as have I) for an answer. I'd sent an email to Darth about this on the 13th.

Ken...

Hi Ken,

I just PM'd you.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:33 pm

There is a new contact for Repairs and Technical Support:

Ben Rush at (714)897-6766 extension 156 or send an email to him at repairs@glguitars.com.

Reference: G&L's Support page