Questions about custom shop orders

Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:46 pm

Ordering an ASAT or Legacy HH custom shop guitar. What are my options for swapping out the Humbuckers, aside from the Seymour Duncan 59 and TB-4?

Are there any lower output humbuckers that I can swap for?

Also, anybody know the current lead time on custom shop orders?

Re: Questions about custom shop orders

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:43 am

bluesboy432 wrote:Ordering an ASAT or Legacy HH custom shop guitar. What are my options for swapping out the Humbuckers, aside from the Seymour Duncan 59 and TB-4?

Are there any lower output humbuckers that I can swap for?

Also, anybody know the current lead time on custom shop orders?

See Jan. 1, 2019-present Custom Shop Specifications & Options.

I recently got the latest (1/15/2020) Custom Shop Dealer Price List and will soon be updating the Custom Shop Specifications & Options here.

I suggest you contact the G&L Custom Shop Dealer you will be working with as they will be able to answer your questions best.

Hope this helps.

Re: Questions about custom shop orders

Wed May 05, 2021 5:56 pm

I have recently added a couple of "unofficial" lists (and probably incomplete, too) for Custom Shop finishes and body woods used in the past, see:
What body woods has G&L used? and Partial List and Photos of G&L Custom Shop Only finishes.

Disclaimer
: There is no guarantee that G&L Custom Shop Sales will approve a Custom Shop order which requests past finishes and/or past body woods.
As required, you must contact one of the G&L Custom Shop approved dealers to submit your Custom Shop order to G&L's Custom Shop Sales department
for approval.

Hope this helps.