G030647

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

What year would this be? Apologies but I just need help I’ve searched through this forum and found it difficult to get clarity. I’m guessing it’s a 93 or 94 deluxe Legacy. What I really want to know is what with the specs be on the instrument Radius and body wood Thank you. Yes it’s a 3bolt if that helps

Re: G030647

Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 pm

Cpcleckler wrote:What year would this be? Apologies but I just need help I’ve searched through this forum and found it difficult to get clarity. I’m guessing it’s a 93 or 94 deluxe Legacy. What I really want to know is what with the specs be on the instrument Radius and body wood Thank you. Yes it’s a 3bolt if that helps

A photo will help in determining the body wood. For posting photos, see: Welcome! Read This First and look for the link to the Tutorial on posting photos.
For build year, neck info and body wood, see these posts: Serial number significance and
What are the USA neck size options, past and present?
See the 1993-94 G&L Catalog which is in our Gallery.

Hope this helps.

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Thank you. It’s an opaque paint job. No wood shows. Why I was hoping to get body wood from specs
Considering how easily this guitar has been dinged up I suspect basswood but would like to confirm it etc.

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Cpcleckler wrote:Thank you. It’s an opaque paint job. No wood shows. Why I was hoping to get body wood from specs
Considering how easily this guitar has been dinged up I suspect basswood but would like to confirm it etc.

It will either be Swamp Ash or Alder. If the body finish is Blonde then it would be Swamp Ash.
See this post: Re: 90's Legacy body wood??

Do post a photo of your guitar, so we can help id the body wood and body finish color.