G&L Vibrator Socket

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:50 pm

I've been eyeing a flat head pole F100 that's missing both the tremolo socket and arm it goes into. It looks like I can find the arm from a few places but does anyone make a replacement socket? Is this a part I could contact G&L to see if they would sell me one? Thanks

Re: G&L Vibrator Socket

Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 am

goatofballstreet wrote:I've been eyeing a flat head pole F100 that's missing both the tremolo socket and arm it goes into. It looks like I can find the arm from a few places but does anyone make a replacement socket? Is this a part I could contact G&L to see if they would sell me one? Thanks

Since the socket it missing too, you have choices. The diameter in the bridge plate did not change so any socket would fit. Hence, you can go time-era correct and contact Electric Stringed Instruments (ESI) for arm and socket. Or you can try to score a whole assembly somewhere. The G&L Online Store does not list sockets as a separate item but you might still want to contact them. Otherwise, check out eBay and Reverb (G&L Parts).

Best of luck!

- Jos

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Just learned this morning that with the introduction of the CLF Research Skyhawk, the G&L Online Store features a 3/16" arm AND corresponding socket.

There you go!

- Jos

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:59 pm

yowhatsshakin wrote:Just learned this morning that with the introduction of the CLF Research Skyhawk, the G&L Online Store features a 3/16" arm AND corresponding socket.

There you go!

- Jos

See this post for 20% discount now thru Friday.