Question about finishes for G&L Rampage

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi, I currently have the Tribute Rampage in Ivory finish and I love it! I've been thinking of getting a US Rampage and I would like to know if it is possible to get it in other finishes other than Black,Ivory or whiskey? I'm thinking it'll look pretty damn sexy with Yukon Gold Metallic finish and matching headstock :luv:

Re: Question about finishes for G&L Rampage

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 am

TroubleClef wrote:Hi, I currently have the Tribute Rampage in Ivory finish and I love it! I've been thinking of getting a US Rampage and I would like to know if it is possible to get it in other finishes other than Black,Ivory or whiskey? I'm thinking it'll look pretty damn sexy with Yukon Gold Metallic finish and matching headstock :luv:

This model is only available in the listed finishes (Ivory, Black or Whiskey). Because it is an ariist Signature model, no options are available unless mentioned in the Specifications pages.

For the current U.S. Specs and Options, see: March 1, 2016-present G&L U.S. Specifications and Options.

:ugeek:

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:11 am

Craig wrote:
TroubleClef wrote:Hi, I currently have the Tribute Rampage in Ivory finish and I love it! I've been thinking of getting a US Rampage and I would like to know if it is possible to get it in other finishes other than Black,Ivory or whiskey? I'm thinking it'll look pretty damn sexy with Yukon Gold Metallic finish and matching headstock :luv:

This model is only available in the listed finishes (Ivory, Black or Whiskey). Because it is an ariist Signature model, no options are available unless mentioned in the Specifications pages.

For the current U.S. Specs and Options, see: March 1, 2016-present G&L U.S. Specifications and Options.

Thanks for the reply Craig. Can I make a special request to get it painted in Yukon Gold though? Would really love more options for finishes as I really love the feel and simplicity of the rampage.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:47 pm

TroubleClef wrote:
Craig wrote:

Thanks for the reply Craig. Can I make a special request to get it painted in Yukon Gold though? Would really love more options for finishes as I really love the feel and simplicity of the rampage.

No, the factory will not accept a special request for this model for the reason I stated before.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Craig wrote:
TroubleClef wrote:
Craig wrote:

No, the factory will not accept a special request for this model for the reason I stated before.

Aww bummer, guess I'll get it in Whiskey then. Thanks Craig :banana: