Tribute Bass Case Candy?

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 pm

I purchased a Tribute L-2000 bass made in Indonesia and the dealer tells me that nothing else is included; warranty card, instructions, allen wrenches, etc.

Could this be correct? I've never purchased an import, but my experience with domestic Fender, PRS, Martin, and Taylor was that they always included something.

Is this correct?

Derek

Re: Tribute Bass Case Candy?

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm

derekb15 wrote:I purchased a Tribute L-2000 bass made in Indonesia and the dealer tells me that nothing else is included; warranty card, instructions, allen wrenches, etc.

Could this be correct? I've never purchased an import, but my experience with domestic Fender, PRS, Martin, and Taylor was that they always included something.

Is this correct?

Derek

I checked with my contacts at G&L. There should be a warranty card and a set of allen wrenches.
If you will PM or EM me your mailing address, my contact said he would send you the missing items.

You can get a copy of the warranty card at this link on G&L' s main website: Tribute Warranty Card.
Here is a link to the ASAT Bass, L-2000, L-2500 Controls Diagram which we have in our Gallery.

Hope this helps.

:ugeek: