What's the timeframe for block inlays?

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 am

This question was posted on G&L's facebook page and G&L's reply is:

Still thinking this year, maybe late Fall. Still have a bunch of projects that need to get done, but we really want to get this one going.

Re: What's the timeframe for block inlays?

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:40 pm

block inlays? not my thing... i'd rather be interested in custom inlays... my dream is a asat deluxe with a maple fretboard and black gibson banjo rb6 inlays. yeah, i know it won't happen :D

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:08 pm

catawompus wrote:block inlays? not my thing... i'd rather be interested in custom inlays... my dream is a asat deluxe with a maple fretboard and black gibson banjo rb6 inlays. yeah, i know it won't happen :D

You might want to post on this thread regarding custom inlays (and any other comments related to the topic): Discussion Topic: G&L's Custom Creations department .... In a couple of weeks, I will send the link to that thread to Dave McLaren.

:ugeek:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Craig wrote:This question was posted on G&L's facebook page and G&L's reply is:

Still thinking this year, maybe late Fall. Still have a bunch of projects that need to get done, but we really want to get this one going.

A recent update posted on G&L facebook page:

(posted 1/22/2016) G&L Musical Instruments I'd say spring. We have a big project going on now that engineering has to get done before we resume the fun stuff.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Craig wrote:
Craig wrote:This question was posted on G&L's facebook page and G&L's reply is:

A recent update posted on G&L facebook page:

(posted 1/22/2016) G&L Musical Instruments I'd say spring. We have a big project going on now that engineering has to get done before we resume the fun stuff.

Block Inlays for guitars and basses are now an available option. Block inlays are available in white pearl or black.