Difference between Import and USA Made !

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:05 am

Hello I have a Tribute Asat Classic and I was wondering just how much better can a USA made be ? This Guitar is Excellent but doolar for dollar how much better can it be ?

Re: Difference between Import and USA Made !

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 am

Mezzamort wrote:Hello I have a Tribute Asat Classic and I was wondering just how much better can a USA made be ? This Guitar is Excellent but doolar for dollar how much better can it be ?

See these posts:
ASAT Tribute vs US
Difference in pickup position of the ASAT Classic vs Tribute
Tribute series receiving a price cut / nixing gig bag?

:ugeek:

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 am

I would say a Tribute is within 85% of a USA model from my experience.

Will

Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:41 am

I have owned two tributes and still have one. The first was really good but the fret work was not perfect and I play with very low action. It would not have been noticeable otherwise and it was a 2003 Korean model. The finish and fit of everything else was great. The second is my Tribute M2500 which is my main gigger. It happens to be outstanding in everything including fit and finish. The pickups are American so that is not an issue. I think that they are an exceptional value especially if you can play it first. I do have sixteen American models so I am not opinionated as such but when buying the American models you can order what you want. -- Darwin

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Thank you Gentilmen for your oppinon's !