How can i get sponsored by G&L

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 am

Hi

Our Album Lifetime Warranty is coming out in Dec 2014
you can hear a little here mikeandtheharvest.com
All Guitars have been recorded with G&L (bluesboy)
Shows and Tour will Follow
So my question is how can i get sponsored by G&L ?

Regards.

M.
Last edited by The Harvest on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: How can i get sponsored by G&L

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:09 am

stop by the factory with your band ... hand out some CD's , show them your instruments and take the factory tour would be a good start

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 am

In my very brief experience in a "working" band,I found it helps to have label representation. Some labels will have deals with pickup companies or amp manufacturers and a discount will be extended to the artist because of their association with the label. Although times are changing and artists are capable of doing almost everything a label would do. I'm sure a steady workload of tourdates helps too.

Good luck with the album!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 pm

You need to go to the main G&L website and click on the Contact Info menu selection and look for the Artist relations section.

:ugeek:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Mike

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:34 am

Most companies have an Artist Relations person. G&L got rid of their last AR person, Lisa Sharken, 5 or 6 years ago.

To my knowledge there's no one there who helps artists anymore.

Good luck!

WR

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:55 am

helle-man wrote:Most companies have an Artist Relations person. G&L got rid of their last AR person, Lisa Sharken, 5 or 6 years ago.

To my knowledge there's no one there who helps artists anymore.

Good luck!

WR

Will,

Beginning in 2012 they had Lou Vito as the AR person. He was listed from 2012-2013, but his name is no longer listed on the Contact Info page.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:22 am

Craig wrote:
Will,

Beginning in 2012 they had Lou Vito as the AR person. He was listed from 2012-2013, but his name is no longer listed on the Contact Info page.

Hi Craig - Never heard of him. Never been contacted by him. I guess I don't have the secret password there.

WR