Non responsive technical support

Fri May 30, 2014 5:45 pm

I have emailed the address listed (www.glguitars.com/support/index2.asp) for Non warranty support several times over the last year - no replies. Last week I tried the phone number and left messages three days in a row - no response. I tried the extension for sales and was told that the repair guy was around somewhere but that I should keep emailing with the subject: " Did you get my message?" and he probably would respond eventually.

Really? How ridiculous! How badly this reflects on the company. I love the guitar (mid 90's ASAT Special) and have wanting a semi hollow for some time, but screw it. There's lots of other great guitars out there from companies that value their customers enough to reply to them and to offer real support for their products after the sale. I had a problem with a National and they were super accommodating. Ditto - Taylor Guitars.

No contact info would be frustrating; Non responsive contact info is insulting.

Re: Non responsive technical support

Fri May 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi, I'm Dave McLaren, president of the company. I'm sorry to hear about this and glad you posted. Please forward me one or more emails you sent and I'll get it sorted on Monday morning. Either Chris Robosan or I will come come back to you then. Please forward the emails to dmclaren at glguitars dot com. This message is short as I'm typing on my phone out of town. Thanks for your patience with us.

Best to you,

Dave

Re: Non responsive technical support

Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 am

There is a new contact for Repairs and Technical Support:

Ben Rush at (714)897-6766 extension 156 or send an email to him at repairs@glguitars.com.

Reference: G&L's Support page