TightSqueeze - Brown Sugar

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 pm

I thought I'd put one up on youtube.

[youtube]fxUoYBohFu4[/youtube]

TightSqueeze on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/tightsqueezebluesandclassicrock

RickT

Re: TightSqueeze - Brown Sugar

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Nice job by all, but Rick I must say you carried the song, great riiffs.

I did get hungry at about 1:58 minutes, and I don't know why!?! :smoking030:

Post more.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 am

Dig it.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am

Very cool!
Great sound. Post more! :happy0065:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 am

Thanks for all the comments. There's a version of Cinnamon Girl at our MySpace location. At about the 1:50 mark there are some people standing in front of the camera and the other guitar player in the band says it looks like they are making a drug deal.

http://www.myspace.com/tightsqueezebluesandclassicrock

RickT

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Rick, It was a great video. You guys sound excellent and thanks for sharing. I like your new Hamer.-- Darwin

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 am

shawn500 wrote:Very cool!
Great sound. Post more! :happy0065:

I put some more songs from our Saturday show in YouTube. Here's "Key To The Highway":
[youtube]gLYyQZY0ktk[/youtube]

RickT

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 am

darwinohm wrote:Rick, It was a great video. You guys sound excellent and thanks for sharing. I like your new Hamer.-- Darwin

Thanks for the compliment. I really like the Hamer. It replaced a Collings 360. The Collings was an excellent guitar but I just didn't bond with it. After decades of playing, I've finally come to the realization that 3 knobs is one knob too many for a guitar.

The video was shot with a FLIP Video Ultra HD camera and I must say I am impressed with the simplicity of the product and the quality of video. We're playing again tonight and I plan on shooting some more video.

RickT